What Counts: Photo Quality & Poise + Website Votes + Task Score + Website Contest photo Comments & Shares(Facebook & twitter). We will count only one share per person & One comment per person.
If you are voting for the first time, you have to register just once to be an active voter. This new innovation is to curtail ghost voters and encourage those who work hard for their votes.
1) Every voter has a chance to vote once every hour
2. Contestants with any fraudulent intentions/act will be disqualified.
3. Results will only be displayed on Saturdays in which a fresh voting will follow suit, then at the end of the voting, all the weekly results will be displayed
4. Voting Poll is on 24 hours
5. The contest ends on Wednesday, 30th September, 2015.
6. To comment and share on a contestant’s photo, click on the ‘read more’ icon just by a contestant’s photo, then comment & share
How to Vote:
Click the “Vote now” button under the picture of the contestant of your choice. Again, you can only vote once per hour. You can also share the contestant’s profile to your friends on Facebook and Twitter to get them to vote too. That will also count.
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO CREATE A VOTING ACCOUNT TO BE AN ACTIVE VOTER
Results so Far
Prizes to be won
N70,000.00 1st runner up
N50,000.00 2nd runner up
They will also become Rhodies World Ambassadors, Grace our Social media Profile photo and feature prominently on Rhodies World Print Magazine.
They are also entitled to:
– An all expense paid weekend treat at Ibom Le’meridian & Golf Resort, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
+Consolation awards to the top 5 contestant
TO PARTICIPATE IN FACE OF RHODIES WORLD SEASON 8 COMING UP IN JAN. 2016, SEND YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER TO OUR EMAIL: email@example.com